Pages

Thursday, August 20, 2009

GAME ON!

OH yeah last night marked the start of the OP-4 Warmachine / Hordes Theater of War Ed.1 Throw down!

Last night Everblight invaded the mercs, and showed no mercy when taking the cityscape in what is sure to be remembered as a complete bloodbath. On the other side of the map the holy order of Menoth, led by Fenora battled in a close fight with their godless Cygnar overlords! The Protectorate held strong against the forces in blue and were able to hold on to their lands!

It was a fun night full of death and distruction, and fun was had by all (except by OP-4 and his mercs >.<)

Trevor is the official cronicaller, so we'll wait for pics from him!

8 comments:

Spooktalker said...

Things like this make me wish I lived closer to Op-For central. Look forward to hearing how it unfolds and seeing the pics.

A^2 said...

We did talk about including you Via Vassal. If you are interested in this let me know, its not to late!!

Op-For said...

Mercs MKI vs. anything, let alone Hordes is going to be one sided.

A^2 said...

well we're headed into MK2 next week, so be ready homie!

skywatcher said...

Don't feel bad Mr. Op-For. The skills and un-balancedness of say... Chris or the damn Everblight (that's you A^2), is only reflected by that of some of the players (say you) and gangs (that's you A^2) in Necromunda.

I believe I have only won a single Necromunda fight. And that was my first practice match using an overly strong Enforcers gang (of yours I think) and coaching.

CB said...

I wouldn't really say that the Menoth/Cygnar battle was close. They're weren't a ton of casualties, but Cygnar got a good spanking and Darius was forced to retreat with his tail between his legs...

Well played Trevor!

A^2 said...

wait wait wait.. so you're saying I play unbalanced armies!!! I resemble that remark!

Op-For said...

I see your point Krycek, but Necromunda takes into account differences in the strength of forces and rewards the underdog. Warmachine and 40k etc. are assumed to be balanced and have no such reward, only defeat and bitterness for the underdog.