Here's a tally of holiday vacation nerd activity:
- Played 2-3 games of 'Ticket to Ride' in Arizona.
- Checked out a pimped out game shop called Empire Games in Arizona.
- Andrew and I played a game of Hordes at afore mentioned Nerd Sanctuary (Balder mauled Grissel and her trolls).
- Santa Nerd game loot: Jeremiah Kraye (cygnar warcaster), Ingenious (boardgame) - later found missing pieces and used return $$ to pick up Tannhauser online. Nerdy movies - Batman Begins, Ironman, Curse of the Golden Flower.
- Slapped a little more paint on Epic Nemo and Capt. Strangeways models.
- Assembled and primed dwarf warband for Mordheim
- Failed attempt at texturing game board. Picked up Tuscan Plaster 'oops' textured paint from home depot. Looked cool going on, now looks like salt wastes, Mono Lake ecological disaster. Cool cracked earth effect, will either scrape and just sand and flock this board or remove pieces that are cracking off and turn into a cool badlands/desert board.
- Game of warmachine/hordes against Andrew. Circle one again, Krueger beat down Darius.
Anyone else get any nerd loot or get their game on this vacation?